



I had my baby shower this Saturday and it was a lot of fun! My sister and Mom threw it for me and did a great job. Isn't the cake just adorable. That was my favorite thing. I got lots of cute clothes for our little girl and can't wait to dress her up. She is going to be so spoiled, especially by her Grandma Tracy. I feel like we are now pretty much ready for her to come, although still a little nervous. I have two more weeks of work and then I am staying home for about two weeks to relax and get ready for baby. Not to mention try to pack up some things in our house before the baby comes. Also, I just found out my doctor is going out of town the week before my due date. We have an appt tomorrow and I'm hoping to finalize an induction date. I'm a planner and just want to know when it will be. Also, Trevor and I have our two year anniversary tomorrow. I don't think we have any plans, except watch Prison Break at home. But we have been celebrating it for the last month so I can't complain. We went to a resort in town over labor day weekend as an early anniversary trip. Maybe he'll get me flowers, hint hint.
3 comments:
The cake tasted as good as it looked too! The whole shower was really fun and now we just need the baby! I learned alot from Ted's Mom, Grandma Bonnie, in the whole "spoiling" department....and I can't believe how fun it is!
Summ - you are so cute. I can't wait to hear when you are going to be induced and have her. I need your address b/c we have a gift for you...maybe I'll just mail to Aunt Tracy and she can get it to you. Anyway, take those two weeks and enjoy - don't think that you should be working...just enjoy the time for yourself and pamper up a bit before baby girl comes.
PS: Was the cake chocolate?
Missy, the cake was actually strawberry bavarian and was very good. Chocolate is my favorite, but not really shower cake. You can mail the gift to Tracy since we don't know how long we are going to be at this address, hopefully not too long. My doctor said November 8th or 9th for an induction date. I was barely dialated so we'll see if she comes before then. I think she wants out plus I am getting really uncomfortable.
Post a Comment