Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fashion Show



Today I was trying to pack for our trip to Arizona and I realized it was going to be really warm there. So I decided to try a few things out of Madi's closet that she hasn't worn yet. We ended up having our own little fashion show. She is so funny. She loves getting dressed because it tickles her neck when I put anything over her head. After every little outfit, I would take her to the bathroom to look in the mirror and she would just crack up. She especially liked the red outfit; I think she liked the vibrant colors.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

I can look at her pictures all day long. Keep them coming.

grammatracy said...

That is about the cutest thing! She is so darling! It is supposed to be in the 90's this week-end. Pack light!

The Robinsons said...

She is sooo cute! I can't wait to give her some big hugs and kiss those cheeks! Casey and I have been talking about Baby Madi coming to visit so he is excited too!

David said...

Wow, she is really growing. When I saw her today I couldn't believe it. Sorry I couldn't chat a little longer - I was hoping to get out of the meeting in time to go to the Hassle's and see you guys, but no such luck.