Hey how long do I have to wait to be able to take Brady to baseball games? Is there some kind of rule on that? We hope to one day be on the same level of bloggers as you guys are! Come visit us again!
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
3 comments:
Sounds like a great trip to Seattle. I am so glad you are seeing the sights while you are up there. Cutie Madi!!
No fair. We keep going to all these ballparks but Safeco is where we really want to go. Madi is the best.
Hey how long do I have to wait to be able to take Brady to baseball games? Is there some kind of rule on that? We hope to one day be on the same level of bloggers as you guys are! Come visit us again!
Post a Comment