Monday, July 09, 2007
Our Summer Vacation
While Trevor was taking his finals, I decided to extend my vacation and go to Phoenix early. So Madi and I spent some time with my family while Trevor was working hard back home. We had a great time hanging out with my family. My mom is one busy lady. We went swimming a lot and went to a few of Sal and Santiago's baseball games. Seth and Sierra just loved having their little niece around. They wanted to do everything with her like feeding her, bathing her, dressing her, and even diaper changes. Seth got baptized while we were there and it was such a sweet day. My brother Shane baptized him and Pablo confirmed him. He looked so cute all in white. We're proud of you buddy. 

Madi loved scooting herself under my moms couch. She would get stuck and then start crying so we'd pull her out. A few minutes later she would be right back under the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am loving these blogs you guys (Summer) Darling pictures! What a beautiful family. Funny Madi under the couch.
Post a Comment