Saturday, September 29, 2007

NYC

We toured Manhattan on Saturday. We went to times square, central park, FAO Schwartz toy store, south tip where you could see the Statue of Liberty, Wall st., China town, Greenwich village for NY style Pizza, and a cool street market that was probably a mile long.

Tyler really enjoyed the famous Naked Cowboy. We couldn't get Tyler to stop staring!!

8 comments:

marknkim said...

I would love to tour NY but your dad says no way! I'm sure it was fun seeing the big city.

grammatracy said...

Trev, what is glowing in your times square picture??? buckles? Naked cowboy, amazing what we pay $ to see. Cutie Madi, seemed like she was taking it all in. You have a great baby Summer. Glad you had fun.

The Robinsons said...

Oh we wish we could have been there with you guys. Too much fun! Miss you guys and love the pictures. Can't wait for Madi to come meet her new cousin Sophie!

Tyler said...

I wasn't the one who immediately pulled out the zoom-in lens for some close-up pics of the cowboy, Trevor. That was a fun trip. Too bad it rained so hard and prevented us from getting to Central Park.

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

Sounds like a great trip! More photos please...
Andrea

Joel and Kristie said...

Sooo FUN I miss living in New York!! What a FUN Tour!!!

shananchuck said...

Don't you just love NYC. I did!!! Oh and I have an even better pic of the naked cowboy, I will have to email it to ya. Glad you all got to come to the east coast!!!

The Crouse House said...

Hey I saw that cowboy just last week myself!!!