Okay so you would think our vacation would be over but no. Our friends the Olsens invited us up to their time share for a night on Gleneden Beach. It was beautiful. I had heard that Oregon beaches are the prettiest but I was skeptical. The water was freezing but luckily they had a hot tub! My favorite kind of swimming is hot tubbing. Tracy even came along and watched the kids while we swam. What a great grandma! We played games and had a delicious breakfast in the morning. It was a nice escape. Thanks John and Jessie and Sophia!
Our view from the condo. Gorgeous.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where are the pictures of your new station wagon?
That looks like so much fun!
so fun! Madi is so cute. hurry and come visit! we miss you guys.
I miss her so much already. I went to the doc and am on an antibiotic now, so by the time you get here, I can hug and kiss all I want!!! :) The beach was sooo beautiful too. FUN
PS Ted, it's NOT a station wagon silly.
Looks so beautiful!!
im so glad you guys made it up. it was a fun time! hope to see you soon :)
Isn't it beautiful! How fun! You guys had a busy break!
Post a Comment