Sunday, January 27, 2008

Potty Talk

I heard Madi doing some grunting and tried to whisk her away to the potty. However, we were too late. She did enjoy sitting and chatting with me. This is a video of the chatty Kathy herself.

4 comments:

shananchuck said...

Omg!!! I had to watch this like five times. She is go dang cute!! I just want to eat her up. I can't wait till you guys get here. She is so smart and what a big girl going on the potty so young!! Good Job mommy and daddy!!!

Jessie said...

hahaha, that is funny :) she does talk alot eh. good idea with starting potty training! i think im going to do the same

Tyler said...

Best video ever! Post more of her talking. That was the first time I've heard her. She's hilarious. Not sure what a chatty Kathy is, though. Nice phrase.

grammatracy said...

OK all you youngsters and boys who never played with dolls...Chatty Kathy was a doll with a string you pulled and she talked and talked and talked.
What a darling video. It is so fun to hear her voice and see her little facial expressions. She is so animated and serious when she talks. A little grown up!