Madi and I went to see my sister Shana and her family in North Carolina a few weeks ago. Baby Cooper was being blessed and my Dad and stepmom Kim were coming too so we were very excited to come visit. Well our trip didn't get off to a great start. My first flight was cancelled because of a malfunction with the plane and I had to be rerouted (after standing in line with a screaming one year old for over an hour) on two different flights on two different airlines. I was a little bit freaking out! I tried really hard to stay calm and tell myself I can handle this and it all worked out. Madi did really well even though we were at the airport/ flying for over 12 hours. There were many people/strangers that day that really helped me out and I am so grateful. Thank you!
We had so much fun just hanging out with my sis and seeing my new little nephew. My dad got there a few days later and we all went to Charleston for the day. I love Charleston. It had so much character. Madi loved the aquarium. It was the perfect place to take her. Then we went to the beach right at sunset.
Madi hanging out with her cousins.
My Daddy.
Madi at the aquarium.
It was a quick trip but we got lots of quality time. We can't wait to see you all again soon.
3 comments:
It was a great time in NC. So glad you and Madi could come. We love and miss you. We updated our blog with the trip and the results of the blizzard we came home to. Dad and Kim
Finally you updated yor blog!! Your pics are cute!!(except the one with me in it, yuck!)I am so glad you and Madi came to visit!! I can't wait to see you again!!!!
Love, Shana
what fun it is to have a weekend vacation!
Post a Comment