I LOVE THAT GIGGLE! She is so cute.
Wakes saw this and said, "isn't that dangerous" Too Funny
I wouldn't say bad so much as creative! That video is awesome!
haha, she loved it! she kept laughing, so cute. and yes to the poprocks no the the exercise lol
Awesome videos. She is the funniest.
That is quite funny. Probably the most Trevor has been around the treadmill.
I love this!! What a cutie!!
That is so funny-she is getting so big! Love that giggle!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE THAT GIGGLE! She is so cute.
Wakes saw this and said, "isn't that dangerous" Too Funny
I wouldn't say bad so much as creative! That video is awesome!
haha, she loved it! she kept laughing, so cute. and yes to the poprocks no the the exercise lol
Awesome videos. She is the funniest.
That is quite funny. Probably the most Trevor has been around the treadmill.
I love this!! What a cutie!!
That is so funny-she is getting so big! Love that giggle!
Post a Comment