Well the curlers didn't work out so good. I think I put them in too early because Madi went wild and tore out half of them. So she has a few pretty curls in the back and the rest was straight. I am going to try a few different things and try it again. I'll definately wait until right before bed and maybe use some mousse or something. Here are a few pictures just to show I actually do her hair. Also she is finally growing out of the mullet stage. Hooray!

Her new Princess couch. This reminds me of a sleepover party.



Madi is really into coloring lately, on herself.
We finally got some coloring books and crayons for her.
3 comments:
haha, cute pics! I love Madi's hair too! Its getting long
These pictures are a riot Summer. She is growing up so much and so fast! Can't wait to see her in....3 weeks.
She is so dang cute!!! Is she eating soap? I love her tattoo on her leg!!
Post a Comment