Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Little Easter Bunny





Easter was so much fun this year since Madilyn is now old enough to understand about the Easter bunny. We went to our ward's easter egg hunt on Saturday morning and Madi loved finding the eggs and loved the candy inside even more. We got made fun of by the other parents for MAdi being all cute and dressed up. All of the other kids came ready for some serious hunting with rain boots on or tennnis shoes. We got the first time parents comment or you guys must not be from Oregon. They were right about one thing. We should have put some better shoes on MAdi. The field was so muddy and wet, one thing you never have to worry about in Arizona. It was a lot of fun and I got some cute pictures. Easter Sunday we had dinner with the wonderful Church family. It was very yummy. Then we played a serious game of pictionary. We did miss our Arizona families very much and hope everyone had a great holiday.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! I love the bunny ears... Hailey would only keep them on for a few seconds. Are holidays getting a lot more fun?

marknkim said...

The town has a big hunt for different age groups here and the fields are always wet and muddy this time of the year. The main thing is she had fun! Be prepared next year, she'll really move fast then! Hope all had a great day, we just BBQ and hung out. Then today I stocked up on Cadbury Eggs, at just .70 cents a bag, we will have plenty till last through summer. I'll just have to keep your dad out of them!! Love to all......... :)

shananchuck said...

Oh she is so adorable!!! I love her dress and I can't believe how long her hair is getting! What a pretty little niece I have! And Trevor looks like he had fun too!!
We miss you all!!

Joel and Kristie said...

She's the cutest easter bunny I've ever seen!!!

grammatracy said...

Madi is adorable and I can't believe she left those ears on either! What a crack up. Thanks for the great visit. I always love to see you guys up there. I keep putting my hands together and saying more, more and then okay. I just don't do it nearly as cute as Madi does!

Crystal said...

Hi Summer! I found your blog through Tatum. That's exciting and bussy with Chiropratic School. My husband is in Osteopathic Medical School. He is a third year! Lots of work! But you'll love it when he is done!

Anyway, good luck! Your daughter is darling!

You can check out our blog - benandcrystal.thomassonfamily.org

Take Care!
Crystal (Kurtzeborn) Thomasson

Ashley H. said...

Madi is adorable in her little dress! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

She is so cute. Love the bunny ears.