Thursday, March 20, 2008

We had some visitors!

Sorry we've been MIA for a while but we have just been having too much fun with family. Trevor's sister Tiffini, her husband, Derrick, and their two adorable kids Casey and Sophie came to stay with us for about a week. It was their spring break and I felt kinda bad that they didnt choose somewhere sunny and warm. It rained a lot. But I was very happy that they came so I would have some company since Trev took his national boards last week. We went swimming, to OMSI, the Oregon Zoo, the Tillamook cheese factory, and the beach.

Having some quality cousin time in the princess couch. Isn't Sophie a doll? Fun at the zoo. Madi getting snuggles from Aunt Tiff. I swear she wanted to go home with you guys. Hours fishing in the cold-8 . Fishes caught--0.
At least the guys were still happy when they got home.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

IT was soo fun! Those pictures are great!

grammatracy said...

Great pics guys!