Wednesday, July 09, 2008

20 Months

My Madi is 20 months old. She is practically 2. I can't believe it has been that long since she was born. She continues to surprise me everyday. Here are a few things she is up to lately:
  • She recognizes most of her letters by sight.
  • She calls Trevor and I by our first names, like she is way too big to call us mom and dad.
  • She says NO to everything lately, which replaced Okay sadly.
  • She eats at the table now (still in her seat but without the tray).
  • She loves to go shopping with mom and loves to get a Jamba, our favorite summer treat.




I love this picture. She was watching Dad play ball after his last day of finals.
It reminds me of summer time which is my favorite time of the year.

7 comments:

grammatracy said...

If I did know who it was, I would swear it was Tiff or Tiana watching their Daddy through the fence. Darling pictures Summer. She is so grown up now!

Jessie said...

I recognize that brown monkey! its still in the back of our car! hehe
madi is a smart cookie!

Tyler said...

Get used to it Madi. I see a lot of Softball games in your future. Nice Pics.

Sheila and Mario said...

Oh my goodness she is such a little cutie! How are you doing?

marknkim said...

Yep, they grow quickly. Have you seen a difference having her off egg whites? Cute pics

Chelsie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is cuter than ever of course! Next time you come to AZ let us know we would love to meet up with you. It's our turn to come out your way.

Tiffany said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie! I just caught up on all your posts-looks like you have been having all sorts of summer fun! Your pics make me miss Portland!