Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did I hear a Niner?


I recently was able to go on a guys trip to Sandusky, Ohio home Cedar Point Amusement Park and Tommy Boy. Doug Taggart came in from Texas, and my brother Tyler flew in from Philly and I flew from Portland into Akron, Ohio and we drove up to Sandusky. It was pretty amazing. You can check out cedarpoint.com and go on the virtual rides. The ride in the picture goes straigh up 420 ft. and then right back down. It goes 0-120 MPH in like 4 seconds. My favorite rides were magnum PI, Millenium Falcon and of course, the dragster(shown).

6 comments:

grammatracy said...

I am so glad you guys could go. Sounds like you had a blast. You all have great wives, to have agreed to a boy's week-end....and Jen....Wow, that's all I can say....Wow! :)

shananchuck said...

A boys trip wow why is it always the boys who get to go. Summer when are we gonna take a girls trip!?! Very cool that you got to go to the famous Tommy Boy city!!

kristen said...

Hey Summer, this is Kristen. I just set up a blog. thegenchifamily.blogspot.com

you have an adorable girl

Bethany said...

Summer: I just saw your blog on Kristen's! It's Bethany here. Your little girl is darling-- a little Summer! I had a son (Ethan) almost a year ago. He's 10 months!

Check out my blog: http://bethanypark-ethansmama.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

HA Ha! I just watched that movie the other night. Looks like fun-I didn't know there was an actual Sandusky!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is adorable. I have not seen you in so long. It looks like you have a perfect family. How long are you in Portland for?
Were you living in Seattle during your husband's undergrad?

I am glad all is well.

Matt Anderson