Madi has been potty training for two weeks now and I am so proud of her. She has done surprisingly well considering she isn't even two yet. #1 aka Pee-pee we pretty much have down. She will tell me every time she has to go. We haven't had many accidents, only a few times when we were out and about. But #2 is still a problem. She just waits until nap or bed time when I put a diaper on her and then does her business. How do you get your kid to go in the potty?
By the way princess underwear are a big hit!
6 comments:
Ah the potty training. Sorry we don't have any ideas for you, we just know she won't go to kindergarden in diapers! It will be so fun to see all of you and see how much Madi is growing up!
Cute layout!
Cute that little face be any cuter? What does she just love, love , love? Use that as incentive...10 pooh stickers and you get to pick out a new toy? Eventually worked with Casey. He like matchbox cars for awhile then the pooh chart made it so he could get a bigger thing. Good luck
I meant to say..."could that face be any cuter"...I am such a goof.
#2 was rough for Casey. He would hold it for days at a time until I put a diaper on. But eventually he just got the hang of it. We tried reading books on the potty, singing on the potty but it really was like one day he decided he would do it. Sticker charts worked well too and I've heard people do bubbles as a prize or candy. GOOD LUCK!
I just wanted to update everybody and let them know Madi did a poopoo snake in the potty today (that's what she calls #2)! Like you really wanted to know. Yeah, this is my life right now. She has gone a few times since last week so we have tried to be super excited when she does go. Positive reinforcement really works.
Post a Comment