I'm in love with those pictures! Make sure to send one this way... Madilyn is so beautiful and grown-up! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Don't know what your plans are while Trev's working but hopefully we can let the kids play!
She is so cute! She is getting so big! Congrats on the pregnancy, it has been awhile since I have checked your blog! Congrats on the potty training too-Topher has given up on that idea, so I have too for now. Lucky you!
She's beautiful! Her hair is getting long. I love it. If you have any copies to spare, I'd love to take any off of your hands :). I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy!
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
13 comments:
Very cute! Love them!
I love them! She does look so grown up. Looks like she is big enough to be a great big sister! They are beautiful. How do we order?
Love Love Love!
I'm in love with those pictures! Make sure to send one this way...
Madilyn is so beautiful and grown-up! Can't wait to see you guys soon. Don't know what your plans are while Trev's working but hopefully we can let the kids play!
Ummm... she is beautiful!
oh my gosh she is sooo cute! she looks so much like you summer!
Those are really great pictures! I love the coloring and scenery and her outfit! So cute!
She looks way too old. I can't believe it has been a year since you guys came out here. We miss you all a lot. Madi is the cutest ever.
What a cutie! She is growing up so fast. We love all the pictures on the blog. You guys are so much fun!
I my goodness these pictures are adorable!
She is so cute! She is getting so big! Congrats on the pregnancy, it has been awhile since I have checked your blog! Congrats on the potty training too-Topher has given up on that idea, so I have too for now. Lucky you!
I love these pictures. She is beautiful! I can see so much of you in her.
She's beautiful! Her hair is getting long. I love it. If you have any copies to spare, I'd love to take any off of your hands :). I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment