Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

We decorated our tree last Sunday after our lovely Thanksgiving weekend at home. Madi was very excited to see each ornament. We have a baby sized tree that we have had since our first Christmas together. Since we are never at home for Christmas anyways it works out very nicely. Maybe in two years we will grow into a bigger tree.





She has been carrying around this Christmas basket and putting things in it. Ashley-I think this was from you a few years back.

We have already been telling her she better be a good girl if she wants a toy from Santa.

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Pretty sure that basket is from me but thats cool! Glad it's making Madi happy!! Hurry up and get down here so we can have some fun!

grammatracy said...

Better not pout :( Madi sure is cute being serious though. We can't wait for our Christmas break either!! Hurry on down!

Linda Bennett said...

Your mom gave me your blog address and I love all your pictures and videos. She has grown so much since I saw her. She's beautiful! And congrats on finding out about your boy!

Ashley H. said...

No, I'm pretty pretty sure that basket was from me. But that's cool if Tiffini wants all of the glory... J/K!!
I totally remember the basket from somewhere, but it looks to cute to be from me. :) I am soooo excited to see you guys!!! It's been over a year! Let's hope I don't fall asleep at the wheel driving to my last final tomorrow or I won't be seeing anyone.

lindie said...

I'm waiting for your Hawaii post. I want to know all about it. I could talk Hawaii all day long!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so darling! I can't believe how big she is getting. Are you sick of being pregnant yet? I am and I still have about 17 weeks left! Ughh. I hope you guys had fun in Maui. It's my favorite place. I just went in November and I almost didn't come home :0)