Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Mama Complaints

I can't wait to be done with this pregnancy.

I'm trying to be positive so I will look ahead to the future.

I can't wait until I can breathe again or walk up the stairs without feeling like I ran a marathon.

I can't wait until I can tie my shoes without it being painful. I should just stick to slippers from here on out.

I can't wait until I can roll over in bed easily or sleep on my stomach...or sleep all night. Oh yeah I forgot I'll have a newborn, scratch that one.

I cant wait until I can eat without getting acid reflux, never had it before this little guy moved in.

I can't wait for this basketball of a belly to be deflated.

I can't wait for my Mom to come visit me in Portland for the first time since I moved here.

I can't wait to see Madi's reaction when the baby we've been talking about is actually here. I don't know what is going to happen to her baby girl she has in her tummy though.

I can't wait for see my little boy's face for the first time.

Can time just go by a little faster? I am getting impatient.

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Oh man! I totally feel for ya! You're almost there and you'll have a sweet little baby to love! I had to laugh about Madi's baby girl in her tummy. Casey asked me the other day if I would get a baby brother in my tummy like Summer. Sad when he's asking for siblings! I told him to talk to dad! :-)

The Fullmers Four said...

I feel your pain. Just think it will soon be over, and you will have the cutest little guy. He will probably have a ton of hair too, they say heart burn = hairy babies.

kristen said...

I know how you feel. I feel that way a little bit and I still have 4 months to go. and the sad part is I know what's coming. But that's okay, it will be worth it once you have your little boy. Oh, the things we go through just to have something cute.

MOORE FAMILY said...

Hey summer this is Kristy (wigginton) Moore from good old Glendale, Az. Well, I live in utah now! Congrats on the new little boy. I am starting to feel the way you do, but I am only 14 weeks so I have a long way to go. I wish time would go by fast. So far only feel the sickness, and throwing up. In two weeks I get to find out what I am having. When are you due? take care