Thursday, January 08, 2009

Maui Highlights

We had such a wonderful time on our trip. We stayed very close to where we stayed when we were in Maui on our honeymoon 4 years ago. It was fun remembering all of the sights.
This is the view from our condo. This is the whole crew.
We went to a luau in Lahaina that was amazing. That was my favorite part.
Yes, we got leid in Hawaii! The drinks were virgin of course. We had lots of them.
My favorite was the lava flow. Yummy!

The boys got to golf on Makena due to some sweet hookup my father in law had.
We hiked to a blowhole that shot water 70-80 feet high. Very cool! I should correct myself, Trevor hiked to the blowhole, I took it easy.
We went on a whale watching cruise that was awesome. We saw 15 or more whales and dolphins. I was a little bit queasy due to the pregnancy but could still see lots of fluke up dives.

We enjoyed every minute.

6 comments:

lindie said...

Yay!! I have been looking forward to the post on Hawaii!! Sounds like you had a blast!!! I can't wait to go back- I have dreams about it!!

grammatracy said...

Miss you guys a ton...are you back in snow? Now I can't wait for March'sh to get to spend some real time with Madi and Chase :) Wish Trev luck tomorrow on his final.
I sent a few things left behind and the 1st United voucher.

The Fullmers Four said...

How fun! I am glad you guys had a fun time in Hawaii. One day Tom will take me there....

The Robinsons said...

Love your post! The pic of Madi looking out the window is awesome. Miss you guys. It was fun being roommates in Hawaii!! Hope school is going okay for Trev. And work isn't too crazy for you, Summer!
Love you guys!!!

Brooke said...

That is so awesome you got to go (again)! We've yet to go, but my sister in law just went and LOVED it. You look great pregnant and I am excited for you to have your baby boy. The last two months are definitely the hardest for me too. Good luck.

Lisa C said...

Hey, Phillip and I were on Maui four years ago on our honeymoon, too! How funny!