
Here I am at 33 weeks pregnant. I am getting bigger every day.
Even my maternity clothes are getting tight. I am so happy that February is a short month. I know pregnancy is measured in weeks. not months but it still makes it seem closer.

This is Chase's little corner in our office. I found the letters last week already painted in all the right colors. I love it. We are getting excited for a boy in the house. Bring on the blue!
6 comments:
Summer you look so great! The countdown is really on. Such fun nursery pictures. Isn't it fun to have the extremes of girls and boys in the house?? Hang in there...not too much longer to go.
You look so cute! That pregnancy glow suits you well :) I like the letters on the wall.
His nursery is cute!
You look great! I swear your belly just looks like you threw a basketball under your shirt! No fair skinny! You are almost there!!
LOVE the nursery!! SO cute. And you look great!
You look fantastic, Summer.
Cute nursery! I didn't know your sister was pregnant too! Youre only like 19 weeks apart! I am due 11 day's before she! How exciting. There are a lot of babies being born! Best wishes not long to go!
Post a Comment