Monday, March 30, 2009

GPA and GMA Heid

Grandpa Ted and Grandma Tracy came to visit us in Portland. My Dad arrived a few hours earlier than my Mom, so we decided to play nine holes at a course near the airport. My mom's airplane was delayed so we ended up going home, to outback (Thanks Grandpa Ted), and then going back to get G-ma Tracy. G-Pa Ted was only here for a day as he was flying through Portland conveniently on his way to Korea and China for three weeks.


Madi and Daddy swimming. G-ma came to watch and be the photographer.


G-Ma Tracy with Madi and Chase


My boy already doesn't like to be in Madi's pink things.

The Olsen's and Kunz's blessed their baby's on the same day, so we went and watched both and then went to an open house for the Kunz's. The Olsen's then came over for games at our place and here is Madi and Sophia watching a movie.(Which didn't last much longer than to take the picture before they turned the beds into a trampoline(or jumpoline as Madi calls it.)


Thanks for coming G-ma and G-pa.

6 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Your kids are so cute. I need to meet that Chase boy SOON!! Glad you had fun with Gpa and Gma. MISS YOU GUYS!!!

The Crouse House said...

Love all the pix with Gpa & Gma Heid! Your kids are so precious! Congrats!

Delynn said...

Just darling, darling pictures, and such priceless memories. These go under the title: "The best of times..."

grammatracy said...

Totally true! I had a blast, and everything was perfect. I loved getting to know Madi again and Chase for the first time. Was a week to remember! :)

. said...

A BOY!!! I cant believe it...I cant wait to see him:) Our boys will be so close in age!!! How are you feeling?

Jessie said...

I Love that pic of Madi and Sophia, they look like they are up to something! That was fun, we should do it again soon, just maybe get a babysitter! haha