

Due to the earliness of the delivery, I did not have a "push present" ready to give Summer. So I had Eric bring some flowers to give her. He also brought me a Dr. Pepper which served well as a make-shift vase. Thanks Eric and Penny.

We were finally allowed to come home on Monday. This is Chase and Summer getting ready to leave. We ended up staying four days in the hospital.



Canon Kunz came to visit Chase in the hospital. He was born one week earlier at the same hospital.
10 comments:
I am loving all the pictures! He is so handsome. I can't wait to see him in person. this is really killing me!
Oh Summer I just have a grin on my face seeing our babies together. So sad we will move away too soon, but not soon enough either. I love all the cute baseball outfits.
cute pics Summer, I cant wait to meet Chase!
Love that boy! Keep the pics coming...
He is so cute!! i have to say I think he looks a little bit more like Summer(well her side of the family). He is really sweet!! I am so jealous of Mom and Sierra coming to visit this week! The pic of the 2 boys is so adorable!!
Yay! We're so glad everything went smoothly. Baby Chase is so cute!!!
Congrats! I am very happy for you two. I am glad everything went well, he's precious. I Love the name by the way... my first son is Chase too!
I need more pictures of little Chaser ....please?
Congrats! He is a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you guys!
I love him in his baseball outfit! Bye-the-way, I've had a present for him for months now. I'll have to give it to you in a couple of weeks when we come visit. I'm so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment