Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Makeup Lesson

So this last week I got a makeup lesson from my friend Nicole Wagner, who is a professional makeup artist. It was really fun and I learned a lot of new techniques. Nicole showed me how to do a smoky dramatic eye and how to contour my face. Anyways I didn't know she would be taking pictures afterward but we did a quick little photo shoot after and I felt like a million bucks. It was just the pick me up I needed after just having a baby.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Summer, you look absolutely gorgeous!! Wow, maybe I should give her a call!! Do you think she would also be able to teach me how to shed 50 lbs too?? haha Awesome pic! I also like Chase's photos, they turned out really cute :)

marknkim said...

very nice Summer! Maybe you can teach me some of those tricks. We will see you soon.
Kim and Your dad

lindie said...

You look as gorgeous as ever. Hot mama!!!

The Robinsons said...

Beautiful!! I could use a little help...

The Fullmers Four said...

So pretty. How fun!

Lisa C said...

Wow, you look stunning! I need a makeup lesson.

Nicole W. said...

Summer, you look SO beautiful! I mean you ARE so beautiful AND those pictures are HOT:)
It was fun...let me know if you want me to pick up any makeup..I'll be going next week:):)
Nicole
xo

Brooke said...

It looks great.... but you always have!