Saturday, May 16, 2009

What we've been up to...

Madilyn is going through a naked stage. She takes off her clothes multiple times per day and just wants to roam free. Lately she loves this dress up skirt and wears it as a dress, or a tube top. Did anyone see the Office episode a few weeks ago with the casual day? Think Meredith. She is cracking me up. I even put it at the bottom of her hamper to try and hide it from her. She came out of her room wearing it a few hours later. She has also been copying me a lot. I especially love it when she says "I'm so proud of you Mom." or "Are you kidding me?"
I am so in love with this little one. I have been so happy lately. I think its the post pregnancy hormones. I just can't get enough of Chaser. He is just adorable and such a good little baby. He sleeps 8 hours at night, is content most of the time, and is starting to smile and coo. He just melts my heart.


Trevor has been busy treating patients at the clinic. He loves it! He told me this is his favorite quarter so far because he is finally doing what he came here for, treating patients. I love his energy and enthusiasm. It gets me excited for the future when we can start seeing a return on our 3 year investment.

As for me I am trying to get in shape for summer. I'm not very good at exercising regularly or sticking to a diet but I am just trying my best to do them both a little better. I have been drinking fruit smoothies every morning. Sooo yummy. I'm still working from home, luckily my baby is good. Still adjusting to having two kids. So glad I have my hubby as a true partner, I don't know how I would survive without him. So glad summer is here! Bring on the sunshine!

4 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Oh man that picture of Madi is cracking me up!! We totally saw that Office episode and we're dying here!! Love your kids. Hurry and come down for a visit. Casey asks us everytime he sees a plane if we can go visit Madi and her new baby SOON! We miss our cousins!

Tiffany said...

Ha Ha, that Meredith part was hysterical, and is exactly what I thought of when I saw that pic before I even read it! Chase is so cute! What a lucky mama!

Brooke said...

What cute pictures! Let us know when you will be in Phoenix, we would love to see you guys.

Ashley H. said...

Meredith?! How funny! We saw that episode. Madi is too cute!