Also, my last day of work was Friday! I decided to quit my job about a month ago. It has been a really hard decision but one that will be best for our family right now. I am really excited to spend more quality time with my kids. I am so thankful I was able to have that job for two years while Trev was in school. It was such an answer to our prayers and very flexible. It was becoming increasingly hard to get my work done after Chase was born. I felt like a failure at work and a failure as a mom. My kids are my most important priority right now. They really need my attention, especially Madi since Chase was born.
It does feel good to be done. However, the job had its perks. Bye bye home phone, cable, high speed internet etc. It's okay we don't need those anyways. I feel the need to simplify.
He is growing up so fast. 
She keeps me on my toes. Luckily it wasn't permanent marker.
3 comments:
We will be cutting out all those "extras" too when we move. I am also excited to just be a mom!
Good for you Summer and the time to spend with your kids now. Definately won't regret it!! When we lived in CA we went without those "extras" too. Now we can afford a little more, we still don't have a land line or cable just because we're used to not having it and don't miss out. Sometimes we fill our lives with just a too many "extras"!! I'm excited your family gets Daddy back in two more terms!!
looks like madi is practicing for her newest hobby, tatooing...the kids are growing up too fast and we enjoy all the pics.dad and kim
Post a Comment