
Saturday, June 06, 2009
New Family Pics
Time for some new family pictures, since we have a new member and all. I was so excited because our fave photographer Heather was coming to Portland for a visit. It happened to be a rainy day, boo. We still got some good pictures. Now I just have to decide which one I am going to use for the wall. Here are some of my faves.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pics! I love the one of Madilyn on the bridge with the umbrella.
Hi you guys! I finally took a few minutes to catch up on the blog and love the new pictures. The M's game looked like tons of fun too! Hope all is well,
Danny, Andrea, Connor
Love the new pictures!
LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see you guys...
Summer! I just sort of ran into your blog!! Your family is beautiful! How are things?
Summer!! I love these pics!! Your family is so beautiful, no doubt you are an amazing mom!! Best wishes! ps) I liked that it rained, it added something nice to the pics!
Post a Comment