Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bubba



Chase is growing up so fast. He is getting chubby alright. He is still my happy boy most of the time. Still sleeps through the night. He still melts my heart, he is such a little sweetie. He can almost sit up by himself, loves toys, loves people. He is a little flirt. He is a drool monster lately. I have to change his clothes at least once a day. He is growing out of his clothes like crazy, he is wearing 9-12 months now. He had his 4 month appt this week and the stats are in.

4.5 months
Weight 17.5 lbs 90th %
Height 25.5 inches 75th %
Head-65th %

5 comments:

Hayley said...

He's huge! I love chubby babies.

The Robinsons said...

I love that bubba even when he throws up on me! Give him kisses on those BIG CHEEKS!

Jessie said...

awww, he is getting big summer, even since we saw him last! You are so lucky, still sleeping though thr night eh??? what a good little boy! Elijah needs to learn from him! He's still waking up 2-3 times. We miss you guys!! I hope you are having a nice summer,
Jess

Hayley said...

Yup, we'll be there. I never pass up the chance to go to Park City! Are you guys driving? It's a long trip!

Brooke said...

He's adorable. He's a lot like my Chase! Mine was 25 lbs at a year. It sounds like he's right on that same track.