Monday, September 21, 2009
Goodbye beautiful Oregon Coast :)
This weekend we decided to spend one last day at the beach so we were off to Seaside. I just love Seaside, I love the shops and the salt water taffy, the arcade. It has a small town touristy feel. Trevor and I had to play our favorite game at the arcade, a kid on each of our laps. We ate a Big Kahuna burger, took Madi for a ride on the carousel, and then decided to check out Astoria. There is nothing like the Oregon Coast.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We should have came. Looks like fun.
I tear came to my eye! jk, We miss Pregon so much but love our new chapter in life too. Good luck, Ill email you what night we are free :)
Oregon, not Preogon haha
When you said Astoria, I immediately thought "Hey you guuuuyyyysss!"
Oregon is so pretty. Having lived in Tucson, I think Arizona is too hot and dirty (as in, too much sand everywhere). You may disagree, and that's A-OK! Good luck on the move!
love your pictures. Can't wait to see you guys. My kids are so excited to have a slumber party with Madi. So we need to plan a night SOON!!
At least Seaside wasn't so cold and windy this time for you guys. That place was awesome! What was the name of that arcade game? I was brutal at it. Only a few more weeks until you guys are down here. We are excited. Hurry up!
Post a Comment