
We're so excited to be homeowners again! We bought this lovely foreclosure last week and have been cleaning and unpacking like crazy. It was a long and sometimes frustrating process but totally worth it. I feel like I really got everything I was looking for and didn't think I would find. I dreamed of a garage the last 3 years while I lugged groceries up two flights of stairs in the rain. Also we actually have a disposal and fans in the bathrooms. Always a plus. I still can't believe our last place didn't have those. Some other features I am loving right now: double sinks in the master, garden tub, walk-in closets in both of the kids' rooms, granite countertops, brand new appliances!! I am excited to raise our kids here and grow our family. There is a cute little park right across the street and we've already met some new friends.
I'll post more pictures when it's all decorated cute.
14 comments:
Grow your family.....anytime soon, is this an announcement? Totally just kidding. So happy you got your home!
So happy for you guys!! The perfect start to a new stage in life :)
Congrats on the new house!! It's always fun to have something to call your own, and to do what you want with it. Good luck with all the unpacking.
That is such a cute house! Can't wait for more pics. Congrats!
congrats! it's super cute!
No growing here. Just loving our little family of four.
What ward are you in now?
Really beautiful home! Congrats you guys!!
That is so great Sum! Is it in AZ? Cause I live there too, just sayin...
Oh sorry we are living in Surprise AZ and we are in the Sun Valley Ward. Trevor will be practicing on Bell and Grand, more on that later.
Oh I am SOOOOO jealous! We still haven't sold our AZ home! :P
Beautiful. SO happy for you guys!
We are so happy you guys are so close now...well kind of close :) Love the house!
very cute, I love the shutters:)
Post a Comment