Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can you believe he's 1?

My baby turned one on February 27th. Chase came three weeks early and surprised us all. Trevor and I went to the hospital about midnight and thought for sure I would be sent home. I was sent home twice with Madi. After two hours of walking and laughing up and down the halls (I must have a high pain tolerance because we were really laughing and breathing hard when the contraction would hit) of the hospital they admitted me and the next afternoon we had Chase. He was a skinny thing 7lbs 3 ozs but oh so cute!! He has a gentle temperament and was just so easy as a baby. A great eater and sleeper. He loves his sister. The best sound in the world is to hear my two kids laughing together. We are so happy he is part of our family.

Here are some of his latest accomplishments:
  • Weighs 23.5 lbs and is 31" tall
  • Says mama, dada, bye bye
  • Blows kisses
  • Throws balls super straight with either hand, Trevor's pushing him to be a lefty:))
  • Has 10 teeth, 2 more molars are breaking through
  • Can walk up to 4 steps but still prefers crawling
  • Wears 18-24mos clothing
  • Is drinking cows milk now, he loves it
  • Is getting to be a picky eater









Valentine's Day 2009 a few weeks before he came.

4 comments:

abby said...

he looks just like you i think! such a cutie.

(thanks for eating chik-fil-a for me! haha. i hope you used polynesian sauce...)

Jenny and Shane said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party. Did sandy give you our present?

Unknown said...

Summer! I found your blog on Craig and Meredith's and I'm so glad I did. I can't believe how big Chase is getting! He's adorable. We miss seeing you guys but I hope you're enjoying that Arizona sun!

ps. Steve is loving Trevor's golf clubs. Thanks again.

Jessie said...

awww that pic brings back some memories :)