Sunday, September 10, 2006

Help! I'm Nesting!

Well I had a panic attack this week that the nursery just wasn't right so I took everything back and bought all new nursery bedding. I am so happy with the new stuff. I feel like it has a theme now. I am definetly getting BIG. She is kicking my ribs and I am having trouble breathing since she is still sitting high. Only 9 more weeks to go! I'm in the single digits now and the countdown is on. I am looking forward to quitting work soon so I can relax a little bit before the baby is born. I am cutting back my hours at work starting this week from 45 to 35 so hopefully that will be a little easier for me. I'm having a 3D ultrasound tomorrow so I'll try to post the pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more of what she looks like since the last ultrasound was just a skeleton face.

4 comments:

grammatracy said...

Summer, it's sooo cute! I love it. I can't believe you're down to 9 weeks...although I know you can. I hope cutting the hours helps a little and soon you'll be home for good!

Anonymous said...

what a great update and picture! I am so fortunate to have you as a daughter. Hope little grand daughter to be named later doesn't kick you too hard.

Tyler said...

STOP WORKING LIKE A TRUE HEID!

Tyler said...

I love the bedding and the cute little bear. I think it's perfect! We miss you guys so much! Bye-the-way, When I'm that pregnant... I hope I look as dang cute as you do! -Ash