Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Any Day Now


I am big! Wow now I know how other pregnant ladies feel when they just want to have the baby. I am pretty miserable, especially sleeping. No position is comfortable, I have been having acid reflux, and I have to get up to go to the bathroom at least three times a night. Luckily I feel pretty good during the day. I've been having lots of braxton hicks contractions and I am already dialated to 1. Yea, I'm 1/10th of the way there! I only have two more days of work and then I am have some major preparing to do. My nesting instinct is pretty strong right now. I really want to wash and organize all of the baby's things but keep telling myself just wait until next week. I still feel like she is going to come early. I think she wants out. I only have 20 days until my induction date so we'll see if she makes it until then.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

I know the feeling Summer! I think I washed all of Casey's clothes two or three times before I had him. Being a mommy is so fun! Good luck with everything! We can't wait to see that cute baby girl!

grammatracy said...

I can't believe that tummy really belongs to you Summer! You have been so tiny for so long...all the sudden she grew! I am so glad you are done working, now you can have some fun and just relax. Too cute.