Sunday, October 08, 2006

http://www.sportspot.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8608&mode=linear&view=findpost&p=1004954

After reading this article, the Salt Lake Lugnuts recruited me to come pitch in the NABA 18+ Wood bat World Series. Apparently they didn't read the Yikes after the pitching comment, becaue that's how it was. 4 1/3 inn., 9 Runs, 3 BB's, 2k's and a very hurt ego. Luckily I found out later the team I faced had flown in over half their team for the playoff round and won it all.

4 comments:

Trevor and Summer said...

Check out the Inland Empire update at top of page. I had the roving pitching coach convinced I pitched in college. Little did he know I was 2-2 in high school with a ERA of probably 5.50.

grammatracy said...

What a crack up. The "yikes" comment is great. Wow, pitching and catching....the whole package!

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler said...

BRUTAL! Why didn't they just call me up to come bat cleanup. I'm sure I batted there when I played for the Astros in Redmond North Little League.