
Sorry everyone, my sweet dial-up connection has put a damper on my blogging. I've tried 3 times and it wouldn't work. Madi is doing well and is so cute. Although she didn't feel like sleeping last night when daddy had to wake up at 4:15 to go to work. Welcome to parenthood, huh? We're loving being parents and showing her off. Hopefully we can get some more pics posted soon. We're trying to be good blogger.
P.S. Daddy didn't really get up and help too much, it was more Mommy that didn't get much sleep.
4 comments:
So, so cute! Thanks for an extra fun day today. We're loving her.
I love those fat cheeks she has. Can't wait to see her and hold her next month. We are really counting down the days until we get to see baby Madi.
Congratulations you guys, she is precious! She has the most kissable cheeks. I’m so excited for you, and can’t wait to meet her. Have so much fun with your new addition.
There was no pressure to play well earlier. 20 ft of string and Devin on our team, what was I supposed to do? Although there was this hole with a camera....
Post a Comment