Monday, November 27, 2006

She's growing like a weed!



Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged. The days just fly by as a new Mom. It has been a lot of fun being Madi's mom. Just getting her ready for the day or giving her a bath are the big moments of the day. She is a good eater which I am so grateful for. She was 8 pounds 12 ounces at her two week visit. The doctor was so happy that she had more than gained back her birth weight. Also she grew 2 inches. I feel like she is already growing up so fast. Trevor and I swear that she can smile, see the picture below. And the other picture is of her first real bath.

2 comments:

grammatracy said...

You must be doing something right! That's some great growth! You seem so at ease being a new Mom. It comes so naturally to you. She is a doll. Thanks for sharing her with us:) Great job!

Tyler said...

Can't wait to actually see her and hold her. Only two more weeks!