

Just a quick update of our lives. We are moving on Jan 1st and 3rd. Dad and I are going to drive the truck and Summer and Madi will fly up on the 3rd. We sold our Sentra and we're still trying to sell our house. We got our apartment in Portland all set up and there is at least one young LDS family that lives there because the wife is the property Manager. We met the husband when we visited a few months back. Any ways, we are looking forward to spending a lot of time with family before we go on our 3 year expensive adventure to the NorthWest. Madi continues to grow and is looking pretty healthy if you know what I mean.
2 comments:
She is just beautiful!!!
Oh I love Madi! She is my favorite niece! (Even when she drops bombs on me...at least they don't stink) We are sad to see you go but I know you will have a fun adventure. Summer is doing something right with that baby! She is adorable!
Post a Comment