Thursday, March 15, 2007

Baby Playdate



On Wednesday Madi and I had a fun baby playdate. I picked up Jessica and her daughter Sophia and we went to Rachel's house to play with her 4 month old triplets, Loggan, Tayson, and Benson. It was a lot of fun and surprisingly quiet. Rachel sure knows how to take care of those boys. They were great. Madi and Sophia were so cute together. They'll be little best friends.

6 comments:

grammatracy said...

How cute is that? Can you even imagine triplets? How in the world did you get them all asleep?

Tyler said...

Wow! Madi is quite the lady, already having three boyfriends. Too bad she can crush all of them-lol. As for that top picture, that is one of the cutest pictures I've seen! She is such a doll! cute little friend as well.-Ash

Trevor and Summer said...

It really was the quietest play date I had ever been to. I think triplets learn to be patient. It was so cute how they would just lay all over each other. David- Trev is doing great in school except he is sick as a dog right now and finals start Monday!

Tatum said...

Triplets, can you imagine? That would be crazy.

Becky said...

Where in Peoria do you live? What ward were we in
together? I knew two Summers in college. Which one
are you? Tell me more about yourself and then I will
know. Maybe we live close to each other and should
get together sometime.

Trevor and Summer said...

Becky-I lived in Heather Cove Apts with Megan, Marianne, and Jenae. sorry I think I was thinking the wrong year when I last posted. My husband and I had a house in El Mirage, AZ and grew up in Glendale but just moved to Portland where he started chiropractic school. What brought you to Peoria? What ward are you in?