It was a gorgeous day in Portland today so we decided to go to the Woodburn Tulip Farm. It was so beautiful to see all the colors of tulips imaginable. Days like these make living in Portland great!
Hey Summer and Trevor! I just barely saw your comment. It is so fun to look at your blog and see how you are doing! Madi is adorable... I can't believe how long it has been since we have been in contact! I am putting a link to your blog on my site so I can check it out! Portland looks like so much fun!
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
5 comments:
What gorgeous flowers and such great pictures. I miss little Madi so much I can hardly stand it. Ok, I miss you guys too....too cute.
Oh, and Happy Easter!
Glad its nice weather for you. We were lucky enough to have Easter snow. Madi looks cute as always. Nice job dragging Trevor out to the tulips.
Such a cute family! Miss you guys. Happy Easter!
Hey Summer and Trevor! I just barely saw your comment. It is so fun to look at your blog and see how you are doing! Madi is adorable... I can't believe how long it has been since we have been in contact! I am putting a link to your blog on my site so I can check it out! Portland looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment