Monday, April 16, 2007

Twenty Five



Last Friday I turned 25. Wow that sounds really old. I always tell myself that I feel like I am 19 still. In reality, I think I am turning into an old person. For example, my body hurts after I work out which isn't very often. Also, I don't do spontaneous things anymore. Trevor and I haven't been to a late movie in forever. We actually just went to a movie on Saturday afternoon. It had been four months since we had gone. So for my birthday we went to the mall to let me have a little shopping spree. Lately whenever I go to the mall I just hit up the baby stores. This time I was just supposed to be shopping for me. I felt so weird going into the stores I used to with a stroller, diaperbag, and husband in tow. Don't get me wrong I love having a family more than anything. The coolness factor just wasn't quite there. A lot has changed in the past year.

My birthday was great. We hung out at the Church's and had cake. Also, last night we had cake and ice cream with our neighbors the Kunz's. The best part about being 25 is now I can rent a car, have cheaper car insurance, and for the next 17 days, I am older than Trevor. That means I can boss him around, right?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! That is a wonderful milestone. What a great picture of you two girls. I cannot believe that she is that big already.

We miss you guys.

Tatum said...

Congrats on your Birthday! Yes you totally get to boss Trevor around!

PS.I hope you have friends named the 'Church's' otherwise it is kind of lame that you hung out at the church all day for your birthday. He He.

Madilyn is the cutest! Hope you guys are having fun in Portland, we miss you in our ward though.

grammatracy said...

What a beautiful picture. You girls make a great picture. That tree is unbelievable. I have forgotten the Northwest in the spring.
You can totally boss him around!

Trevor and Summer said...

Grammatracy-I don't quite agree with the NW being so beautiful because that pic was taken at your mother's house in UT. Also, FYI Tatum, my mom's maiden name is Church.

grammatracy said...

ok, I stand corrected! I recently visited Utah and it obviously had a great impact on me huh? It really was beautiful. Sorry, I think I saw the prompt "Portland here we are" and just assumed.

marknkim said...

Wow Summer 25, happy birthday. It's just a matter of years before your mind says I'm still young, and your body laughs at you!! Anyway, check out our new post!!

Delynn said...

Summer, this is so fun catching up on your pictures...I LOVE the flower fields; they are just gorgeious. And, such cute little pictures of Madi in the flowers and the Dutch shoes! It just doesn't get any better - having time with your children.

Delynn said...

Would you please fix my spelling error? "gorgeous!" Sometimes I type too fast.