Thursday, June 14, 2007

Daddy's Girl

Madilyn loves to snuggle with her Daddy.
Trevor watched Madi last week while I went to the temple with some friends. Some of his friends from school were going to see Pirates so he decided to take Madi with. I don't think he got his moneys worth but she did pretty well. His friends were impressed he would attempt this by himself as am I (the movie was 3 hours long). That's my hubby! What a great daddy!

6 comments:

Tyler said...

Now I can picture you talking to me on the phone sitting like that with Madi today. She looks like so much fun. I wanna hold her.

grammatracy said...

Always my favorite pictures of you kids too, the ones with Daddy! Fatherhood looks good on you Trev, Happy Fathers Day (soon)

Joel and Kristie said...

This is sooo precious!!! And just in time for father's day!!!

Joel and Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel and Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel and Kristie said...

Sorry about the multiple comments I'm still trying to figure out this blogging!