Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Amazing Daughter

Madi has just been such a joy lately.
It seems like everyday she learns something new to amaze us.
She claps!
She can pull herself up onto things. She loves going from the ottoman to the couch.
I caught her snuggling up to her bear pillow during a nap. She is such a snuggly baby! I love it.

8 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Summer, Madi is too cute. I just want to give her lots of hugs and kisses! You are doing such a good job with her. I hope Sophie is as cute as Madi! Miss you guys.

grammatracy said...

These are such darling pictures of Madi. She has grown up so much since June. Wow, the teeth are really showing now aren't they. So cute, I just want to snuggle her too!

The Johnston's said...

Aww! Love those stages!

Delynn said...

Summer, those are just the cutest little pic's. It is so fun to watch her grow even though we have not seen her in person!!She is a doll - and very amazing.

The Robinsons said...

I think she got her daddy's eyes...remember how hard it was to get an engagement picture with Trevor's eyes OPEN! Cute girl!

Tyler said...

Love the teeth!

Barb said...

I love looking at all your pictures! Madi is so adorable. I have to agree that she has the most beautiful eyes! Looks like you had so much fun in AZ. I hope I can visit AZ soon! Some day we need to hang out while we are both there!

Tiffany said...

so cute! I think she looks so much like her daddy in the one of her clapping. we need to play some too!