How do you do all these fun posts? I want to know!! Is it Summer or Trevor? Anyway I can't believe she is getting so big. Does she love to be thrown in the air?
To answer your questions, Yes it was me Summer who did the post and it was super easy (slide.com). I do have to say Trevor takes the good pictures and I make the cute posts. Usually if I take it, it's blurry.? The park is close to our new place and it is such a clean, fun park almost hidden on top of the hill. Madi loved it. I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time there.
Hey Summer!! How are you doing? Who knew that Trevor would be such a darling little girl!! (That's my way of saying that I think Madi and him are twins) She is so stinkin' cute. How is WA? We miss you guys in the ward. I am glad you have a blog so I can see pic's of your cute fam. Take care! Love, Aub
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
12 comments:
How do you do all these fun posts? I want to know!! Is it Summer or Trevor? Anyway I can't believe she is getting so big. Does she love to be thrown in the air?
I want to know too! Such cute pictures. Is that a park by your new apts.? Is she always smiling??
Are those actual "piggy tails" in her hair? Neat slide show it must be Summer's doing?
To answer your questions, Yes it was me Summer who did the post and it was super easy (slide.com). I do have to say Trevor takes the good pictures and I make the cute posts. Usually if I take it, it's blurry.? The park is close to our new place and it is such a clean, fun park almost hidden on top of the hill. Madi loved it. I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time there.
How cute. I love the pigtails!
OMG!! I didn't even notice the pigtails how cute!!
What a doll!!
Mandy
You have such a photogenic cute little girl!
Hey Summer!! How are you doing? Who knew that Trevor would be such a darling little girl!! (That's my way of saying that I think Madi and him are twins) She is so stinkin' cute. How is WA? We miss you guys in the ward. I am glad you have a blog so I can see pic's of your cute fam. Take care! Love, Aub
Way too cute! love the hair and the grin as usual. she is a sweetie!
Such a fun age!
Summer, I love the pigtails! She is so cute!
Post a Comment