I love the lake!! Last weekend we went to Merwin Lake with the Church's. We had lots of fun waterskiing and tubing on the boat. Madi even did some tubing. It was great to see Craig, Meredith, Ashley, and baby Brady who were visiting. I didn't get many pictures since my camera died mid-day. I'll add more if I can get some from Karen.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Day at the Lake
I love the lake!! Last weekend we went to Merwin Lake with the Church's. We had lots of fun waterskiing and tubing on the boat. Madi even did some tubing. It was great to see Craig, Meredith, Ashley, and baby Brady who were visiting. I didn't get many pictures since my camera died mid-day. I'll add more if I can get some from Karen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Enjoy while you can. See you soon.
Hey guys, we just posted video of the crazy tubing on our blog. We have video of madi, but we thought we'd let you guys put it on yours if you want. Let us know how you want us to get it to you. Pictures too! Wouldn't Washington be a great place to live???
No, No...Arizona please!!
I was just asking my sister in law if it was safe to bring a baby on the boat cause I want to go out after I have my baby. I see now it is ok. The life jacket is so cute. Glad you guys are having such a great time. And yes we all need to come back to AZ.
i love lakes too! looks like you guys had a blast!
This looks like sooo much fun!!!
You are so stinkin cute! Love the too big life jacket on Madi-super adorable!
what fun on the boat. I really like the Northwest, it's pretty. We spent a lot of time up there when we were young. It's one of the places I would love to live. Glad you all had Life Jackets!
Post a Comment