Sunday, September 09, 2007
A Day in the Life
We have been busy, busy, busy lately......but not too busy to have some fun. On Labor Day we went up to Wildwood and played in the river for a while. Then, Madi and her daddy had some fun with an empty box. The simplest things make her happy. I still feel like I've been playing catch up from the 3 day weekend. And with finals starting tomorrow, I know I am not going to be seeing Trevor much. However, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. In one week we will be on our way to Philadelphia to visit Tyler and Ashley. We are so excited to go back east. It will be the first time for all of us. The plan is to visit Philadelphia, Omish country, New York City, and Washington D.C. (where we will sneak a visit with the Konopaski's!) all in one week. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
What a happy, darling baby! I am so glad you are sneaking a little fun in while you are up in Portland. Funny how a box can be an afternoon's entertainment. Great pic's.
i like the collage of pics!!
hey, u coming to Bunco?
Have so much fun on your trip -- this is well-deserved!!
I also love the collage! Have fun, I'm sure you will!
We can't wait to see you guys. Sorry to say but we might be more excited to see Madi than you two. That's okay because we know you're more excited to see the east coast than to see us, right? Just teasing you :).
She is getting so big, and I love the pig tails. Are you guys coming out for any of the tounaments? Have fun on your trip back east!
These pictures are so cute! I can't wait until I can put Hailey's hair in pigtails :) Hope you guys are doing good!
I think you should put Trevor's hair in pig tails also.
I love that fun collage you made! It looks like you are all having a great time!
Post a Comment