looks like a fun trip. Our nations history is more interesting when you can experience it rather than just read about it in books. It would be a fun trip :)
We are the Heid Family. Trevor is a chiropractor. Summer is a stay at home mom. Madi is a preschooler so eager to learn. Chase is my 2 year old boy full of energy. Hudson is our new precious boy.
5 comments:
looks like a fun trip. Our nations history is more interesting when you can experience it rather than just read about it in books. It would be a fun trip :)
Too cute of pictures! I loved bringing back all those memories. Glad you guys had an adventurous and fun trip.
I like how Madi is staring at the two Bens. She was the best.
Wow, looks like you guys had a great trip! I'd love to see NYC someday! Fun fun fun.
What a great trip! I soooo want to do that someday soon! Looks so warm too! Yummm-philly cheese steak!
Post a Comment