We got a new car over the break and we love it. Our snuggly old car was breaking down on us. It is a Chrysler Pacifica, a crossover (not a station wagon). I wasn't ready for a van quite yet. It seats six so we can have at least 3 more kids, right Trevor? I'm ready to be a soccer mom already (or maybe a t-ball mom).Saturday, October 06, 2007
The New Ride
We got a new car over the break and we love it. Our snuggly old car was breaking down on us. It is a Chrysler Pacifica, a crossover (not a station wagon). I wasn't ready for a van quite yet. It seats six so we can have at least 3 more kids, right Trevor? I'm ready to be a soccer mom already (or maybe a t-ball mom).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
This is Derrick.
I just have to say "that is one fine looking station wagon." I haven't seen a station wagon that shiny since 1985.
Seriously though it looks like a nice car!
You guys are too cute. I wish I had some old pics of the station wagon I grew up in. Seriously, that's what it looks like, but if they called it that it wouldn't be cool. I love your new car and I think it will work for you guys for a long time...it has a lot of power too.
Just read the reports on your "station wagon" and I think "rocket ship" should be one of the choices. Glad you are doing what you can for the environment like the rest of your web footed neighbors. Soccer, T-Ball, Pop Warner, Volleyball Mom - all will work just fine!!
Summer-
I love your car! It is so nice, I am happy for you. It looks like you had a blast on your trip back east. I am jealous! I hope your family comes to AZ during the holidays. We would love to see you.
Everyone else is really rude...this is so not a station wagon. I love the Pacifica!!! Congrats on your new car!!! I hear ya about the minivan thing. Chuck didn't want to get another one again. I love the new crossovers!!
Good for you! Super nice to have a new car!
That's so exciting! Have fun with your new car!
Don't ever talk about Soccer again. That is a bad word. I like the car. Looks good.
crossover? crossed with what?? Still looks like a nice new wagon!
much better than a van or the Big Mormon Wagon!
sweet ride!
I love the car. We just bit the bullet and bought a van. We looked at crossovers though, they are nice!
Wait a second, is that...yes it is a sonata in the background! Look guys that new car is real nice and all, but what gets me going is 4 cylinders of hyundai! Ok, I'd trade you in a heartbeat.
Post a Comment