Wednesday, October 31, 2007

so cute

These pictures were really cute so I thought I would post. Madi fell asleep on my bed the other day while I was getting ready. It baffles me that she can sleep this way, legs under her and bum in the air. Her legs have got to fall asleep or something. I often try to move her legs after she has fallen asleep but she usually just goes right back to this.



My little precious girl. I love hats on babies.
She actually kept this one on long enough to snap a picture.

5 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

Her hair is getting long, it is so cute in the pigtails!

grammatracy said...

I miss her so much :(

Brooke said...

Those are really cute pictures! Hopefully we can hang out in December when you are here!

Joel and Kristie said...

SOOO Cute sleeping and in the hat!!!!

Tiffany said...

Way funny! I love the bum in the air sleep position-my little sister did this till about 5. We still tease her about it!