Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tournament Time in AZ

We all went down to AZ last weekend to work at the AZ Fall Classic Tournament that Trevor's family runs. We had a blast, got a lot of sun (and wind), and got to make some money. It was so worth the quick trip.
Some highlights of the weekend:
Batman nicknames on the walkie talkies
Fantasy football updates by Matt Spring
Wicked wind storm Sunday night that broke three tents.
Sno-cones from the concession stand
Lots of Dr Pepper
Snuck in a game of Alhambra. Trevor wins everything :(

Trevor and Casey taking a ride in the golf cart.

Madi snuck in a visit at the pro shop. My mom watched her the whole weekend. thanks mom

Here is a look at my new haircut. Short but I love it.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

I love your hair you are soooo CUTE as ALWAYS!!

The Chambers Family said...

I also love your hair. I think it is very cute!

marknkim said...

cute hair!

grammatracy said...

Thanks so much for coming and for letting us spend so much time with Maddi. We had a blast having you down here. Your hair is so, so cute.

shananchuck said...

Very cute haircut Sum!!! I wish I was out there too. You and Madi must have had a fun mom and daughter beauty day!!

Jessie said...

cute pic! your hair does look like Jenny Macarthy's :) but better!

marknkim said...

have you gone to visit the dwarfs and the pumpkin patch yet?

The Robinsons said...

it was a fun weekend. we are missing the girls this weekend! your hair is so cute. and Madi is the perfect baby! Give her some kisses for me. Casey keeps asking to go and play with madi again. he really had fun with her.

Goodman Family said...

Your hair look so good! I love it short!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Cute haircut, did you both cut your hair the same day?

abby said...

Hi Summer! It's Abby Sharp. Linked over here from Bonnie's blog. You and your family are too cute. I was just thinking the other day of when we drove up to Rexburg together. Time flies! Glad to see you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

What a fun update! Those are some gorgeous women, Trev. We miss you guys. DHeids in Fallbrook

Jessie said...

TAG!! you're it! see my blog for details

Tiffany said...

Both of you have adorable hair-soo cute!