Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday Party Fun!


We threw Madi her first birthday party with a few friends and family.
The theme was Tinkerbell.
Madi loved playing with all her friends. She loved eating her very own cake!
The adults had some fun too.
Trevor brought his Wii for some serious gaming.

8 comments:

Chelsie said...

You child is so cute! I can't wait to see you (hopefully) during the holidays this year. It has been two years since we have seen eachother. Your family pictures are so cute. I miss you Summ!

grammatracy said...

Darling little one year old! Thanks for the "Thank you" card too! I loved Madi's contribution.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!!

Tyler said...

Happy Birthday Madi...here's a Wii for myself. Nice work Trev.

Dan and Marci Family said...

She is so cute! what a fun age enjoy it they grow fast.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! We miss seeing you all the time!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Happy late B-day, Madi.

Now some of our husbands think it's only fair to get togther for Halo night, since us girls get together for Bunco......only they try to think they get to have Halo night once a week instead of once a month! It's pretty intense. They get out a big projection screen and everything. You don't mess with boy's and their gamin'. We wish you guys were still here to play with us.