Here are 6 things you may not know about me.
- I have many obsessions: mint chapstick, ice (I have to have it in any drink), Dr. Pepper, reality TV , Bajios,
- I have come to admit I am not a very good driver. I have never been pulled over but I just get very nervous when I drive. Also, I am horrible to drive with because I feel it is my responsibility to tell you if a car is coming or the light turns red (just in case you didn't see it.)
- I love a clean house but I don't like to clean.
- Places I have lived: Phoenix, AZ; Rexburg, ID; Provo, UT; Seattle,WA; Portland, OR;
- I really wish I could: play the piano, scrapbook, exercise more often, sing!
- Places I would love to visit: Paris, London, Florida, Oahu, Sao Paulo (this one is for you, trev).
2 comments:
Wow I didn't know some of that stuff about you! And what is a bajios?
i just learned a whole lot more about summer! hehe Did you have a good thanksgiving?
Post a Comment